Daily Free Sports Picks From Professional Handicappers
Looking for the best free sports picks on the Internet? You’ve come to the right place. Here, the the world’s best professional handicappers’ give daily free betting advice in addition to their paid services. Before you decide to follow their free plays, or purchase their guaranteed to win paid picks, we encourage you to check their handicapper review scores.
After you have done your due diligence, you can choose a handicapper who peeks your interest. Most subscribers will take advantage of the free betting tips and unpaid services for weeks or even months before they feel comfortable enough to pay for information. Our goal is to provide as much free access to picks and information as possible, allowing our clients to make an informed decision.
Following an expert’s free sports picks and reading their reviews is a good first step, but you will also want to visit the leaderboards pages for individual sports. This will help you select free picks from the top experts in various sports, or whoever happens to be riding a hot streak.
Austin Gomber sounds like a character from Mayberry on the old Andy Griffith Show. But Gomber is no Gomer. He's pitched well with a 2.37 ERA. The lefthanded Gomber has been stingy against the Royals with 6 2/3 career scoreless innings versus Kansas City.This is a cheap price to get Gomber and the Cardinals. St. Louis is fighting for a playoff spot. Kansas City is evaluating talent playing for next year. The Royals rank 27th in runs scored and 26th in on base percentage. They have scored 16 runs in their last seven games, an average of 2.2 runs per game during this span. Kansas City also has lost 39 of the past 58 times they've faced a lefty starter at home. The Cardinals draw righty Brady Singer, who has a 3-4 record and 4.14 ERA. Those numbers are almost ace like coming from someone on the Royals. Singer is merely mediocre at best. He's pitched much worse at home with a 6.75 ERA. St. Louis is 6-1 the past seven times going against a righty starter. (Editor's note: Stephen Nover is 31-9 on his last 40 NBA plays, is 18-10-3 on his past 31 NHL plays, has beaten the NFL in 23 of the last 26 seasons, is off a 3-0 college football week and is enjoying a winning baseball season. Stephen has his September Baseball Game of the Month going today along with this free baseball selection. All of Stephen's picks come with his unique, signature analysis.)
Brewers vs. Reds Free Pick September 22, 2020
The Cincinnati Reds have won eight of their last nine after opening this series with a 6-3 win Monday night.
Reds righty Sonny Gray (5-3, 3.94 ERA) has been hit hard in recent outings but he is 3-2 with a 2.56 ERA in eight career starts against the Brewers who are 0-4 in their last four road games vs. a right-handed starter. Gray is 4-1 with a 3.12 ERA in five home starts on the season.
Milwaukee counters with left-hander Brett Anderson (3-3, 4.38 ERA) who is 3-2 with a 4.88 ERA in six career starts against Cincinnati.
Brewers are 2-8 in their last 10 road games. Reds are 7-1 in their last 8 games as a home favorite.
Free pick on Cincinnati Reds.
Mike Lundin's premium pick clients are a SIZZLING 10-4, (71%) +$5,690 ALL SPORTS over the last two days. Mike has a TUESDAY MLB TOTAL TOP PLAY OF THE DAY loaded for Tuesday and a TOP PLAY for Game 4 of the CELTICS VS HEAT Eastern Conference Finals series on Wednesday posted. Check out Mike's page for all available premium pick packages and subscription options.
Sports Free Picks For All The Major Professional Sports
We have you covered with free sports picks for games in all the major pro sports, as well as both college football and basketball. Our handicapper experts examine historical trends, head to head records, stats against the spread as well as a variety of other data points. Free pick analysis might include information about expected weather conditions, or up to date injury reports.
- Free Baseball Picks (MLB) – Free tips for Major League Baseball from our top specialists. Moneyline bets, plays on totals as well as runline selections.
- Free College Basketball Picks (NCAAB) – March Madness is one of the most challenging events to handicap, so you may want to take advantage of our free tips from reputable experts.
- Free College Football Picks (NCAAF) – Free predictions against the spread every week during the regular season, and our handicappers will have you covered with free picks on every Bowl Game.
- Free Pro Basketball Picks (NBA) – Beating the point spread in the NBA is considered to be the most difficult of all the major sports. Help from the pros will make it much easier. You will want to take advantage of our complimentary NBA plays, particularly the over/under picks.
- Free Pro Football Picks (NFL) – The NFL pre-season might be tough to get a handle on for amateurs, but our experts have you covered. Free picks on almost every game from the pre-season to the Super Bowl.
- Free Hockey Picks (NHL) – Hockey isn’t for everybody, but you would be a fool to leave money on the table. Free hockey predictions from our top NHL handicappers could put more money in your pocket.
Our award-winning roster of the best professional handicappers in the world also includes specialists who provide free tips for sports like soccer, UFC, CFL, XFL, golf and tennis.
Is a Free Pick Actually Free?
Take Your Sports Betting To The Next Level
After taking advantage of our free sports picks, the next step is to become a paid subscriber to the World’s Best Professional Handicappers. A long term subscription is guaranteed to bring you profits and will give you access to far more information that is not available by following free picks. You can expect the data to be more extensive, the information to be more current, and the writeups to be more detailed. These are the best of the best, the top-shelf picks from the world’s most prestigious experts.