1 year ago | Service Plays Reviews
Jesse Schule told his clients before the series started, that he thought there was a good chance the series would be over in 4-5 games, and that presented excellent value. Jesse made three prop bets prior to Game 1 of the 2019 Finals ...
This isn't the first time a tout has made public claims of fixing MLB games. In 2012 one of Steve Stevens' associates (Kris Barr) claimed to be "best friends" with Pirates pitcher Jeff Locke.
We could make a case for a number of handicappers on our site, but the numbers say that Jesse Schule is your best bet with NCAAF for the upcoming season.
Here at Capperreviews we are only interested in the cold hard facts. We have taken a look at the numbers, and the one name that keeps jumping off the page is Scott "The Bulldog" Rickenbach.
3 years ago | NCAAF
On the ensuing kickoff, the Hurricanes scored a 91 yard return for a controversial game winning score. The problem was that several fouls should have negated the TD, and replay showed the ball carrier to be down by contact well before the endzone.
Free Picks Straight To Your Inbox
Latest Capper Reviews
- The Truth About Buying Sports Betting Picks – Why Buy Picks Online?
- Stu Feiner Review – The Most Notorious Scammer in Sports Betting History?
- Professional Handicapper Wins Big With NBA Finals 2019
- Professional Handicapper Steve Stevens Paying MLB Umpires To Fix Games?
- Jesse “The Iceman” Schule – The World’s Best College Football Handicapper Since 2013