We could make a case for a number of handicappers on our site, but the numbers say that Jesse Schule is your best bet with NCAAF for the upcoming season.
Here at Capperreviews we are only interested in the cold hard facts. We have taken a look at the numbers, and the one name that keeps jumping off the page is Scott "The Bulldog" Rickenbach.
1 year ago | NCAAF
On the ensuing kickoff, the Hurricanes scored a 91 yard return for a controversial game winning score. The problem was that several fouls should have negated the TD, and replay showed the ball carrier to be down by contact well before the endzone.
Clay isn't a professional handicapper, but he does talk a lot about sports betting on his show. He has a business relationship with Oddsshark, and he appears to be setting himself up to be a player in the handicapping industry.
2 years ago | Capper Reviews Report
Deadspin Faces Lawsuit Over Hit Piece on Handicapping Industry - R.J. Bell has retained the same lawyer who represented the Hulkster
The World's Best CFL Handicappers Over The Last Three Seasons - Casual sports fans in many cases aren't familiar enough with the CFL to bet
2 years ago | MLB
Bad News Bears - Cubs Costing Bettors Big Bucks in 2017 - As of June 15th, the Cubs are one game below .500 (32-33). They've lost six of their last eight
This Week's Best Cappers
- Jesse “The Iceman” Schule – The World’s Best College Football Handicapper Since 2013
- Scott “The Bulldog” Rickenbach – The World’s Best NFL Handicapper Since 2012
- Duke seeks revenge against ACC rival Miami Friday September 29, 2017
- Mississippi State vs. Georgia Free Pick September 23, 2017
- Steve Fezzik “The Greatest NFL Handicapper of All Time”